6 month fixed term contract
Do you have experience working as an Operations Test Technician?
Do you have knowledge of Medical Devices?
As an Operations Test Technician you will be working with a privately owned medical device company that has excellent development and growth plans! As a company they are proud of what they do and make a real difference to lives daily.
Your primary role is to support the Operations team in carrying out the duties relative to the supply of Clinical product to our patients/customers.
For the position the following skill set is required:
- Previous experience of working in a technical/engineering related role
- Able to travel UK wide with limited notice, a current UK driving licence is essential
- Knowledge or previous experience of the medical industry and related quality standards (e.g. ISO13485) is desirable
- Ability to plan and manage own workload using initiative, identifying basic issues and resolving them without need for management intervention.
- Strong MS Office skills including Excel
- Able to work as part of a team, with strong verbal and written communication skills
The position would suit someone that likes a challenge, can adapt to a fast paced and growing environment whilst taking ownership of results.
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss to the next stages with the relevant Consultant then please click apply now to submit your application. From there the relevant Consultant will be in touch to discuss the next stages if suitable.