We are recruiting for Operatives in the Hull area;
Location - HU12 area
Contract - Permanent
Hours - Monday to Friday 06:00am til 2:40pm or 07:00am til 3:30pm
Salary - Will be discussed
The role is to assist Supervisors and Line Leaders in ensuring the smooth running of the day-to-day operations in order to fulfil business and department targets, while maintaining product safety and quality standards.
Requirements, experience and person specification:
- All relevant site/area policies, procedures & processes (including customer specific requirements)
- Minimum level 2 Food Safety
- Previous experience of FMCG manufacturing experience
Main Duties involved;
- Under the guidance of Supervisors and Line Leaders, ensure that each product specification is followed
- To ensure that any production targets set by the Supervisors and Line Leader are met
- To maintain a clean and tidy area (work, changing room, canteen etc), meeting both safety and hygiene regulations of the site
- Carry out training commensurate with the area including regular refresher/update training as and when required.
- To behave in a safe and appropriate manner at all times
- To assist during internal / external audits as required
- Adhere to all Company Rules and Policies
- To maintain high levels of work performance including attendance, timekeeping etc.
- Contribute to KPIs in quality, health, safety and environment, yields and customer service
- Highlight areas of improvement
- Ensure that all statutory (industry guidelines), legal, food safety, integrity and customer requirements are met
If you are interested in this vacancy - please apply now to avoid disappointment or call our office 01482 699100.