Brook Street Recruitment is recruiting in behalf of our Belfast client to recruit a new permanent Order Processor.
Main Duties - The post holder will be enthusiastic, organised, hard-working and has the ability to work on their own initiative under pressure, problem solve, work to deadlines and maintain positive relationships with both customers and other members of the Customer Service team.
* Providing a high level of sales support to Food Service sales staff
* Receiving and processing telephone and email orders
* Selling promotions
* Assisting Sales Representatives with pricing and customer queries
* Building and maintaining good customer relationships
* Being the first point of contact for customers with queries on products, orders and deliveries
* Checking data accuracy on pricing and orders ahead of invoicing
* Liaising with Warehouse staff to ensure timely deliveries and that goods are supplied to customer specification
* Providing general office support
* Be available to work 5 days per week (dispersed over 6 days between Sunday and Friday inclusive)
* Be flexible to cover day and night shifts when required. (shifts are 9.00am to 11.00pm)
* Have an excellent telephone manner
* Have excellent IT skills and be proficient in the use of MS Office and Excel
* Have strong organisational skills
* Have excellent use of written and spoken English with the ability to interact internally and externally
* Be able to work independently and as part of a team
* Be able to manage their time effectively
* Be comfortable with responsibility and meeting deadlines
The rate of pay is £9.00 per hour. 37.5 hours per week. There is also a £95.00 per month performance bonus which the successful person has immediate access to.
If interested and for immediate interview please send CV via the link