Do you have a Customer Service and order processing background?
If so, my client is seeking an Orders & Customer Service Administrator to join their busy team based near St Albans. This is to cover maternity leave for 12 months and then will be reviewed after the 12 months with the possibility to continue into full-time employment.
You will be the main point of contact for one of our London based Sales offices. The role will be based at their Headquarters but will require some travel into London to work directly with the team from time to time.
The role consists of:
* Ensuring orders are processed, stock arrives within expected timescales and any delays are dealt with appropriately.
* Checking through invoices received from our main supplier & comparing them to the back order manager.
* Checking orders are correct & ready to ship on the system.
* Adding & setting up new customers to the system.
* Remain in contact with the Sales and Sales Support team to update them with their open orders and stock delays.
* Updating and sending individual back order report daily to the Sales and Sales Support teams.
* Liaising with Purchasing to order stock and request updates on lead times for outstanding stock.
* Communicating with the Build Department to ensure all production orders meet the required date/deadline for the customer.
* Working with Logistics and Warehouse Departments to ensure orders are dispatched correctly with attention to any special requirements.
* Communicating with accounts to override orders, credit account approval & leasing deal approvals.
* Processing returns and providing customer service for customers which are submitted via our online partner portal paying close attention to on-site warranties.
* Communicating with the Sales and Sales Support teams with ad hoc emails and queries.
The salary is £17,000 - £18,000, 9.00am - 5.30pm, Monday - Friday with excellent benefits.
Please apply today or send your CV to James Furness -