*** Temporary 9-12 month Role - Deployment & Delivery Planner***
Are you customer focused with a high level of attention to detail? Are you committed and highly self motivated with the flexibility to demonstrate a flexible approach to changing business needs? Do you thrive of working within a fast-paced environment? Do you have excellent communication skills?
If yes ... then I have the perfect role for you!
I am currently recruiting for a Deployment & Delivery Planner for a well known established company based in Worcester.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm (1 hour lunch) (Occasionally will be rota'd in for Over Time on a Saturday (1in3))
Location: Worcester (2 days a week in the office, 3 days working from home)
To take complete responsibility and ownership for delivering and deploying resources to meet all the customer demand within the defined area.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Outbound communications
- Key contact for ASM, CC, Complaints, Sales, External Partners etc.
- Manage day to day activities to ensure customer commitments are delivered
- Assign working zones to field resources to meet short term customer demand.
- Execute routing and adjust baseline settings to achieve maximum utilisation of field resources.
- Monitor short term capacity & quota changes and adjust to ensure response is achieved.
- Key contact for all in day issues.
- Monitor real-time engineer compliance/adherence and take action following the defined processes.
- Exception planning of unallocated jobs within the scheduling system
- Monitor utilisation and be key contact for all discussions
A customer orientated, professional, reliable, flexible, dedicated, determined, highly self motivated and committed person. Must have good communication and organisational skills and be able to demonstrate experience of coping with varying workloads, pressures and deadlines. IT literate with experience using, SAP, Excel, Power Point and Word.
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Initial 9 - 12 month temporary contract through Brook Street
- £12.01 per hour
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays (pro rata)
- Hybrid working Option
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your CV and call Grace or Sara on 0121 643 6954/0121 480 8209.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***