Outbound Sales Advisor
Location: Nottingham, NG1 5JU
Salary range: £18,380 to £28,902 (incl. bonus)
Starting at £18,380 pa, rising to £20,352 pa after 6 months. Bonus potential up £8,550 per annum, paid monthly.
Do you want to be rewarded for the time and effort you put into your work?
Are you looking to join a company with career potential?
Do you have Customer service or sales experience and are looking for a new challenge?
If you enjoy working in a competitive but fun environment, then we are looking for people like you to join our new Outbound Team at Domestic & General.
What's in it for you?
We have a huge amount of staff benefits, but here are the basics…
- No Cold Calling - all warm leads with existing customers
- £18,380 starting salary, rising to £20,352 after 6 months service (subject to conditions)
- Fantastic bonus earning potential paid monthly
- Sociable working hours, 37.5 hours per week - Mon to Fri 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8am to 4pm
- City Centre location with great bus links and tram stops within walking distance
- Excellent career opportunities
So, what else is changing? Here's a taster:
- Newly refurbished offices
- Increased annual leave
- Earning potential of up to £28,902
- We've just launched a brand-new Agent Progression Programme which shows our commitment to helping all our call centre agents develop and progress their careers. Agents can move up through the levels from day one and will be rewarded with more senior job titles, more time off the phone for development and a huge £1,150 in rewards (in addition to the regular bonuses)
- Attractive bonus package
- We've also just launched Exchange, which is a forum for employees and senior managers to regularly meet and discuss issues that affect us all. It will give colleagues a place where they can openly share their views
We are looking for people who are confident communicators, who are able to have quality and compliant conversations with our customers, whilst tailoring products and services to meet their needs. Outbound contact centre sales experience is not essential, you may come from a sales background or have customer service experience.
About the role
At Domestic and General we are proud of our market position as the UK's leading warranty protection provider with a customer base in excess of 16 million. We are a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK.
As an Outbound Sales Advisor, you will work in partnership with our brands, making our customers aware of the additional products they can purchase for added peace of mind. You will engage with a warm customer base who require your expert guidance and support, ensuring that their needs are appropriately tailored for.
To be successful within our team you will need to be;
- Energised by working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to deal and overcome challenging problems
- Confident in handling customer objections
This is an exciting time to join Domestic & General, working for us, works for you as in return we offer:
- Competitive salary plus a performance related bonus
- Pension Scheme (matched contribution up to 5%)
- 25 days annual leave plus the option to purchase an additional 5 days pro rata
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Free Protection Plan: Register one product for a free protection plan e.g. a domestic appliance, TV or boiler
- Salary Finance: an online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
- Health Cash Plan: essential health care access, including a 24/7 virtual doctor
- Cycle To Work Scheme: bike & cycling equipment worth up to £1,000
- Corporate Discount: up to 50% discount on the costs of D&G Protection Plans
- D&G Discounts Benefits Website: exclusive shopping discounts, cashback and travel services
- Great company culture with fresh fruit deliveries and complimentary hot drinks
The culture at Domestic at General is creative, fast-moving and exciting as we're going through a period of transformational change where customers are at the heart of everything we do… do not miss out on an opportunity to be part of both our culture and growth.
So what are you waiting for? Immediate interviews available with start dates in October and November. Apply here to find out more.
We're an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Domestic & General work in trusted partnership and are supported by Brook Street (UK) Limited, with the recruitment process for our contact centre agents. Information collected from you in relation to your application, will be accessed by Brook Street under a strict duty of confidentiality and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you in relation to any application made.