Outbound Sales Advisor
Starting at £18,380pa, rising to £20,150pa after 6 months service. Bonus potential of up £8,550 per annum, paid monthly.
Start Date: 19th June 2019
Are you confident and outgoing and want to be rewarded for the effort and time you put into your work?
Do you have outbound sales experience and are looking for a new challenge?
Can you build rapport with others?
If you are outgoing, confident, resilient and enjoy working in a competitive but fun environment, then we are looking for people like you to join our new Outbound Team at Domestic & General.
What's in it for you?
We have a huge amount of staff benefits, but here are the basics…
- No Cold Calling - all warm leads with existing customers
- £18,380 starting salary, rising to £20,150 after 6 months service (subject to conditions)
- Fantastic bonus earning potential paid monthly
- Sociable working hours, 37.5 hours per week - Mon to Fri 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8am to 4pm
- City Centre location with great bus links and tram stops within walking distance
- Excellent career opportunities
So, what else is changing? Here's a taster:
Newly refurbished offices
* Attractive bonus package
* Increased annual leave
* Earning potential of up to £28,700
* We've just launched a brand-new Agent Progression Programme which shows our commitment to helping all our call centre agents develop and progress their careers. Agents can move up through the levels from day one and will be rewarded with more senior job titles, more time off the phone for development and a huge £1,150 in rewards (in addition to the regular bonuses)
* We've also just launched Exchange, which is a forum for employees and senior managers to regularly meet and discuss issues that affect us all. It will give colleagues a place where they can openly share their views
At Domestic and General we are proud of our market position as the UK's leading warranty protection provider with a customer base in excess of 16 million.
We are looking for people who are confident communicators, someone who is able to have quality and compliant conversations with our customers, whilst tailoring products and services to meet customer needs. Outbound sales experience is essential for this role.
About the role
We're a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK.
As an Outbound Sales Advisor, you'll work in partnership with our brands, making our customers aware of the additional products they can purchase for added peace of mind. You will engage with a warm customer base who require your expert guidance and support, ensuring that their needs are appropriately tailored for. Working in a team of up to 15 Sales professionals, you'll enjoy a vibrant workplace in a fantastic city centre location.
To be successful within our team you will need to be;
- Energised by working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to deal and overcome challenging problems
- Confident in handling customer objections
This is an exciting time to join Domestic & General, working for us, works for you as in return we offer:
- Competitive salary plus a discretionary bonus
- Pension Scheme (matched contribution up to 5%)
- 25 days annual leave plus the option to purchase an additional 5 days pro rata
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Free Protection Plan: Register one product for a free protection plan e.g. a domestic appliance, TV or boiler
- Salary Finance: an online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
- Health Cash Plan: essential health care access, including a 24/7 virtual doctor
- Cycle To Work Scheme: bike & cycling equipment worth up to £1,000
- Corporate Discount: up to 50% discount on the costs of D&G Protection Plans
- D&G Discounts Benefits Website: exclusive shopping discounts, cashback and travel services
- Great company culture with fresh fruit deliveries and complimentary hot drinks
The culture at Domestic at General is creative, fast-moving and exciting as we're going through a period of transformational change where customers are at the heart of everything we do… do not miss out on an opportunity to be part of both our culture and growth, apply here today.
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. We also have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Domestic & General work in trusted partnership and are supported by Brook Street Plc, with the recruitment process for our contact centre agents. Information collected from you in relation to your application, will be accessed by Brook Street under a strict duty of confidentiality and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you in relation to any application made.