Full Time Permanent
Location: Work From Home
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday (fixed shift)
Competitive salary and bonus: £21,500 plus average bonus earning potential of £7,200 per annum and chance to increase your salary by £1,000 every 6 months through our Agent Salary Reward Scheme. Uncapped bonus
We are Domestic & General. We're a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK.
Right now, we're recruiting Outbound Customer Sales Advisors in a role that offers great work life balance, working from home plus a flexible and engaging onboarding experience.
How you'll be rewarded
- 33 days' annual leave (including bank holidays), with the option to buy 5 additional days each year
- Investment in your career development through ongoing coaching and clearly defined opportunities
- Comprehensive training with clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Discounted Sky TV and broadband packages
- Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Dedicated online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
- Health Cash Plan - claim money back towards essential healthcare, including a virtual GP service
- Pension scheme & free life assurance
- Complimentary Domestic & General protection plan and discount further products
- Great employee discounts at selected retail stores
The role you'll do
As a Customer Sales Advisor in our busy Outbound department, you'll get in touch with customers to make sure their appliances are protected. Day-to-day, you'll:
- Build rapport with customers, get to know their individual needs and put their interests first.
- Provide peace of mind by finding the right solution for every customer.
- Use your brilliant sales and communication skills to upsell products.
What else to expect:
- In a 2-week training programme (Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 17:30) you'll learn our systems, meet your new colleagues, perfect your sales technique and learn what makes a great customer experience.
- You'll work on a shift pattern where you'll enjoy weekends off (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 10:30 - 19:00; Friday: 9:00-17:30).
- Working from home
- We'll provide all the equipment you need, but you must have broadband access.
The experience and skills you need
- A solid background in target driven sales or customer service
- A driven mindset with strong customer service or sales skills and a love for hitting targets
- Experience of working autonomously or in a home-based position
- Great communication skills - you're at ease building rapport, listening to customers and demonstrating empathy when needed
- A team player committed to creating an excellent customer experience
- Unflappable and resilient attitude to juggle tasks and bounce back quickly
Immediate interviews available. Apply today to find out more.
Domestic & General is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.