Full Time Permanent
Location: Work From Home
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday (fixed shift)
Competitive salary and bonus: £21,500 plus average bonus earning potential of £7,200 per annum and chance to increase your salary by £1,000 every 6 months through our Agent Salary Reward Scheme
We are Domestic & General. We're a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK.
Right now, we're recruiting Outbound Sales Advisors in a role that offers great work life balance, working from home plus a flexible and engaging onboarding experience.
How you'll be rewarded
- 33 days' annual leave (including bank holidays), with the option to buy 5 additional days each year
- Investment in your career development through ongoing coaching and clearly defined opportunities
- Comprehensive training with clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Discounted Sky TV and broadband packages
- Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Dedicated online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
- Health Cash Plan - claim money back towards essential healthcare, including a virtual GP service
- Pension scheme & free life assurance
- Complimentary Domestic & General protection plan and discount further products
- Great employee discounts at selected retail stores
The role you'll do
As a Customer Sales Advisor in our busy Outbound department, you'll get in touch with customers to make sure their appliances are protected. Day-to-day, you'll:
- Build rapport with customers, get to know their individual needs and put their interests first.
- Provide peace of mind by finding the right solution for every customer.
- Use your brilliant sales and communication skills to upsell products.
What else to expect:
- In a 2-week training programme (Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 17:30) you'll learn our systems, meet your new colleagues, perfect your sales technique and learn what makes a great customer experience.
- You'll work on a shift pattern where you'll enjoy weekends off (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 10:30 - 19:00; Friday: 9:00-17:30).
- Working from home
- We'll provide all the equipment you need, but you must have broadband access.
The experience and skills you need
- A solid background in targeted sales or customer service
- A driven mindset with strong customer service or sales skills and a love for hitting targets
- Experience of working autonomously or in a home-based position
- Great communication skills - you're at ease building rapport, listening to customers and demonstrating empathy when needed
- A team player committed to creating an excellent customer experience
- Unflappable and resilient attitude to juggle tasks and bounce back quickly
Immediate interviews available. Apply today to find out more.
Domestic & General is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Domestic & General work in trusted partnership and are supported by Brook Street (UK) Limited with the recruitment process for our contact centre agents. Information collected from you in relation to your application will be accessed by Brook Street under a strict duty of confidentiality and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you in relation to any application made.