We currently have a vacancy for a Sales Executive to join a leading, global organisation based in Milton Keynes.
The role of the Internal Sales Administrator is to support the wider sales function to deliver sales with both current and new clients.
Manage proactive lead generation by monitoring multi-media channels and news for prospective clients, to generate appointments for the sales team by providing details of company products and services to prospects via both electronic means and outbound calling.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Generate leads and appointments for the sales team by researching multi-media channels (external) for new prospects and opportunities and by monitor and responding to incoming enquiries
- Monitor the competitive landscape by researching multi-media channels and educating the wider sales team on competitive activity both positive and negative in a timely manner.
- Provide sales support duties to assist in the day to day running of the business, this will include;
- Actively following up on incremental business leads with clients and prospects
- Issuing quotes to new and existing customers
- Support the marketing team in the execution of the marketing plan deliverables. This will include active participation in events, campaigns and promotions, media management and active lead follow up
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Outbound sales call centre experience
- Ability to professionally influence key stakeholders across all levels.
- Strong interpersonal /communications skills
- Pro-active and able to prioritise
If you would like to apply for this role please email your CV
Due to a high level of applicants if you do not hear back within 7 days please assume that your application is unsuccessful.