£22000 - £29200 per annum + Bonus uncapped
14 days ago
Outbound Sales Representative
Minimum Requirements: 1 years targeted sales experience within the last 3 years.
Location: Remote, Mainland UK only
Competitive salary and bonus: £22,000 plus average bonus earning potential of £7,200 per annum. Uncapped bonus
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Thursday 10:30 - 19:00, Friday 09:00 - 17:30. No weekends.
Start date: 15th/22nd January 2024
Domestic & General are a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK.
Right now, we're recruiting Outbound Sales Representative in a role that offers great work life balance, working from home and an engaging onboarding experience.
The role you'll do:
As a Sales Representative in our busy Outbound department, you'll get in touch with customers to make sure their appliances are protected. Day-to-day, you'll:
- Use your sales and communication skills to upsell products
- Build rapport with customers, get to know their individual needs and put their interests first
- Provide peace of mind by finding the right solution for every customer
How you'll be rewarded:
- 33 days' annual leave (including bank holidays) - Additionally the option to buy 5 extra days each year
- Investment in your career - Development through ongoing coaching and clearly defined progression opportunities
- Employee discounts - Access to discounted Sky TV and mobile packages, and discounts for loads of online and high street retailers
- Sales bonuses - Each month you'll get the chance to earn some extra take home pay
- Health and Wellbeing - Discounted gym membership, help towards essential healthcare costs, including dental, optical, and physiotherapy
- Pension scheme - Matched employer contributions up to 5% of basic salary
- Life assurance - Employer funded cover of 4x basic salary
- A free annual D&G protection plan - Access to discounted rates for family and friends too
- Incentives - Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Employee assistance programme - Free support and advice on relationships, physical and mental health, financial assistance and more
- And many more benefits - Including travel loans, car leasing and Cycle to Work and Salary Finance schemes
What else to expect:
- In a 2-week training programme (Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 17:30) you'll learn our systems, meet your new colleagues, perfect your sales technique and learn what makes a great customer experience
- You'll work on a shift pattern where you'll enjoy weekends off
- Working from home
- We'll provide all the equipment you need, but you must have broadband access
The experience and skills you need:
- 1 years continuous and targeted sales experience within the last 3 years
- A driven mindset with strong customer service and sales skills and a love for hitting targets
- Experience of working autonomously or in a home-based position
- Great communication skills - you're at ease building rapport, listening to customers and demonstrating empathy when needed
- A team player committed to creating an excellent customer experience
- Unflappable and resilient attitude to juggle tasks
Immediate interviews available. Apply today to find out more.
Domestic & General is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Domestic & General work in trusted partnership and are supported by Brook Street (UK) Limited with the recruitment process for our contact centre agents. Information collected from you in relation to your application will be accessed by Brook Street under a strict duty of confidentiality and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you in relation to any application made.