£11 - £12 per hour
Fenchurch Street Branch
about 1 month ago
Do you have at least 12 months experience in outbound Sales?
Are you looking for a Temporary position lasting between 1 - 2 weeks with the potential to become a permanent role?
Are you immediately available?
Then look no further as we might just have the role for you!
- Title of the role: Outbound Telesales Agent
- Hours: £11.00 per hour
- Location: Canary Wharf in London
- Hours: 40 paid hours per week, working between the hours of 9am - 5:30pm
I am looking for someone to cleansing and updating existing client data, but also setting appointments with the field sales reps to visit customers interested in working with my client for 1 month's work.
The customers you interact with will vary and could include everything from small independent stores to larger businesses.
You will be a tenacious relationship builder and problem solver.
The Outbound Telesales Agent will develop and utilise communication skills to ensure their clients enjoy a mutually beneficial business relationship.
An ability to interact with and influence people at all levels within client organisations is critical.
- Top communication skills with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience within sales and/or other relevant commercial experience within a structured and target based environment
- At least 12 months experience in a sales role & ability to work independently and on own initiative
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload accordingly
What will you be doing?
- Part 1: Cleanse/Update data for the client
- Part 2: Set appointments for field reps to go and see customers who are interested in working with the client.
- Prioritise and manage outbound activities to achieve client targets where applicable.
- Use question and listening skills in order to develop and understand the customer needs.
- Working with and supporting other team members as necessary.
- Ensure that client expectations are met, co-ordinating resolution of any escalation of service issues and system service failures.
Why work for the client?
- Working culture of fun and sociable team environment
- Eye test vouchers and discounts
- Discounted corporate gym membership
- Involvement with local charities and fundraising days
- Campaign specific benefits including discounts, incentives and prizes
- Apprenticeships qualifications and career flight path schemes
- Free fruit every Wednesday in the office.
If this fits your skills and previous experience, then please apply now / send your CV