Outreach/ Respite/ Supported Tenancy
£8.35 per hour additional £65.68
Partington/ Wincham (cheshire)/ Greater Manchester
My Client is currently looking for 4 members of staff to join there outreach/ respite and supported tenancy team to help support clients across the Greater Manchester area and one of their homes based in Wincham Cheshire.
The supported Tenancy roles are based around Partington and Wincham and the Outreach and respite is based in and around the Greater Manchester area. The supported Tenancy roles are Adults based and other Respite and outreach services are a mix between Adults and children so experience with both would be desirable.
Your Main duties will be;
1. To provide domiciliary care to service users in their own home as specified in their care and support plans as agreed with each individual, relatives or representative.
2. Participate in needs and risk assessments with service users ensuring that good practice and equality of opportunities is followed.
3. To work competently and sensitively within the agreed written care plan.
4. Maintain integrity, confidentiality and respect for service users at all times.
5. Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures, including that especially of Safeguarding.
6. Ensure compliance with CQC standards.
7. To contribute to the protection of service users from abuse, follow all policies and procedures and comply with external guidance i.e. local authority, CQC, LSCB etc.
8. Advocate for service users where appropriate.
9. Apply anti-discriminatory practices at all times.
10. To report ALL complaints to management and participate in any investigation or subsequent action that may be necessary.
You must have your own driving license and access to your own car to use where required, you must be able to and be willing to travel between areas where required.
If you think this role sounds like something you would be interested in then please apply below or send your CV , Or you cal call 0161 503 2211 and ask to speak to Nathan for more information.