We have a fantastic opportunity to join an excellent care service as an Outreach Support Worker in Exeter.
You will be supporting adults who have learning disabilities and mental health within their own homes. You will be assisting them with their day to day lives whether it's going to appointments, arranging activities or going out in the community. You will also be there to support and encourage their independence and help with their social and emotional development. No personal care.
£9.00 per hour + Mileage
37.5 hours per week. Shifts are from 8am/ 9am-6pm/ 7pm. Monday - Friday.
Training & Benefits:
- Full mandatory training and induction
- Mental Health Awareness training
- 33 days paid annual leave
- Pension contribution
- 6 months experience working in the care industry
- Understanding of learning disabilities and/or mental health
- Empathetic, understanding and able to lone work
If you are interested in this role and would like further details please call Lianna on 0117 922 1130 or email lianna.saywell@ bssocialcare.co.uk for a confidential discussion.