Outsourcing Assistant Manager role available in Central London paying up to £59000+Benefits
Are you looking for a role which would provide you a lovely and friendly workplace with lots of room for progression, 31 days of holiday per annum, private medical insurance, gym membership and voluntary group dental insurance?
Then this role is for you.....
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and talented Outsourcing Assistant Manager to join one of Central London`s top accountancy firms.
This friendly and vibrant firm requires assistance with managing a team and supervising/reviewing monthly management accounts.
Your key responsibility as the Outsourcing Assistant Manager will be;
- Control of a portfolio of clients, ensuring all client reporting and payment deadlines are met
- Full review of management accounts, ensuring accuracy and that incongruities are considered and resolved prior to submission
- Review of VAT return submissions, EC sales lists and Intrastat returns
- Supervision of Management Accountants and Financial Administrators, ensuring they are completing their work correctly and providing guidance.
- The review of payment runs and online BACs payment submissions
- WIP and billing control: ensuring a through understanding of the contracted scope of work, agreeing special fees and assisting with contract reviews and fee negotiations
- Ensuring full compliance with anti-money laundering obligations
The essential requirements are;
- Must be an ACA/ACCA qualified accountant
- At least 3 years of post-qualification exposure
- Experience working within an Outsourcing team within practice (i.e. USA, Europe)
- Looking after a portfolio of client (business advising)
- Dealt with industries such as Technology, Engineering, Real Estate, Professional Advisors
- Must have strong knowledge of Reviewing Monthly Management Accounts prepared by Junior Team Members and good VAT insight too
- Supervisory exposure
- Confident with Cloud softwares and strong IT skills
In return, this fabulous firm will provide you with opportunity to grow and develop, pay a salary of up to £59000 and more....
If interested, then please APPLY IMMEDIATELY
Amazing opportunities don't wait around for long....