Brook Street have a new job offer working with our client in their finance department. As part of this role you will be providing day to day administration of the over payments process which involve you being active in dealing with clients, payroll team and team leaders!
What will my day to day role look like?
You will be responsible for the delivery of accurate over payment correspondence to employees and ex-employees through telephone or in person. As well as all this you will be responsible for maintaining the over payments database, negotiating recovery of over payments and generating accurate monthly reports.
- Work within the guidelines of the client's policies and procedures, ensuring that Audit requirements are met at all times and deadlines are adhered to.
Responsible for delivering the administrative procedures associated with the end to end process for over payments, providing an efficient, helpful and supportive service to all managers, clients and staff.
Responsible for dealing effectively with queries from customers both internal and external, by telephone or in person, conveying a professional and efficient attitude and pass any contentious calls to the Over payments Team Leader / Payroll Team Leader as appropriate.
Responsible for organising and prioritising own workload within part of the over payments team to ensure that workloads are distributed evenly and fairly and can be covered effectively while staff are absent.
- Responsible for updating the employee year to date balances within ESR using the write back or Earlier Year Update process.
- Responsible for the completion of input for over payment deductions from employee pay, ensuring deductions are consistent with agreed levels, checking deductions have processed as expected and reconciling them to the Over payments database.
Responsible for raising Invoice/ CMR requests in Oracle 12 on behalf of the Client and updating systems on repayments made by Debtors.
- Attend Client teleconference calls when required to support any queries.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Able to use PC confidently and Microsoft Packages
- Organise and plan own work
- Pro-active team member
- Work to tight deadlines
Start Date: 27/01/2020
Contract Length: 3 months
A basic DBS will be required to be undertaken for this job role