For a well-established company, based in Oxford, we are looking for Sales Advisor. You don`t necessarily need to have previous experience, as full training will be provided. If you have a positive attitude, customer orientated, and the willingness to learn and develop both personally and professionally then you will be the perfect candidate for the role.
The main activity is to assist the Manager and Assistant manager in the day to day running of the store whilst at the same time providing a level of service that exceeds customer expectations. You will be expected to consult the clients, up-selling if possible, admin duties like data entry, and provide excellent customer service face to face, over the phone or on emails whilst asking for feedback.
This company invest in their people and reward their employees as follows:
- Bonus - opportunity to earn up to 25% of salary on a quarterly basis
- Pension Scheme - eligible on completion of probation, contributory scheme at 3%, increasing to 6% after two years service
- Sharesave Scheme - on completion of 6 months employment, invited to save between £5 and £250 over a three year period, after which employees can either buy shares in the company at a discounted price or take their money from their savings account
- Employee Discount
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Pleasure Points Scheme - points are awarded in a variety of ways which can be accrued towards experiences or high street vouchers
- Additional day off with pay for your birthday!
This position is for 40 hours per week. Weekends off on a rotation basis, usually 1 weekend in and 1 weekend off. 5 out of 7 days to cover the following opening hours:
Monday to Friday: 2 shifts, 7:45 - 16:15 and 9:45 - 18:15
Saturday: 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
Sunday: 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
Ideally, you'll be located within 30-40 minutes maximum travelling time of the store.
Interested? Please click `apply` or call Abingdon Branch on 01235 706100 for a confidential chat.