Brook Street is currently recruiting on behalf of our client who is based in Bootle; we have multiple positions available for part time admin assistants which will commence in January/February 2021.
Contract: Temporary assignment 6-9 months
Start date: January 2021 onwards
Salary: £8.72 per hour - rising to £9.13 per hour after a 12 week qualifying period
Hours: Full time Monday - Friday 37.5 hours a week - Days
We are looking for adaptable individuals, with the ability to work quickly and accurately showing great attention to detail whilst maintaining a professional attitude.
This is a role which provides the opportunity to cover a range of functions, as individuals will be required to work in a number of areas within the office, this will include but not limited to:
* Post clerk
* Data inputting
* Query Handling
* Some physical lifting
* Customer Service
You will be provided with full training and support throughout your assignment from our Client and also Brook Street.
All applicants are required to hold a Counter Terrorist Check, which can take up to 12 weeks to process from receipt of your application.
* Receive and process incoming and outgoing mail ready for processing.
* Process external mail ensuring that all contents and payment details are recorded accurately, and work is batched/streamed correctly.
* Scan documentation and check the scanned image is of an acceptable standard and clear for validation.
* Validate scanned documentation ensuring all information is accurate, correcting information held in the system against original documentation provided
* Inputting and scanning documents onto a bespoke system that logs mail items and produces labels for packages
* Send, receive & process customer queries
* Occasional client interface and contact with the public, via written correspondence or phone.
To carry out the roles effectively the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Disciplined approach to workload
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication
* Customer Focus
* Team work and ability to work alone
For this role we can not progress your application if:
* You have lived out of the UK for over 6 months in one period
* You do not hold a passport with at least 6 months remaining on it.
To apply for this role please submit your CV and one of our friendly team will be in touch shortly.