Brook Street are currently recruiting for a P.A to work for a government client based in Bristol.
Main duties include:
- Composing non-routine correspondence
- Compiling reports
- Transcribing dictation
- Typing documents, using word processor or spreadsheet software
- Receiving visitors
- Screening and directing manager's telephone calls
- Diary management
- Arranging meetings or travel
Skills and experience required:
- Stage III RSA certificate (or equivalent) in typing / word processing
- Minimum typing speed of 60 wpm combined with advanced audio typing skills and shorthand if required at 110 / 120wpm
- Preferably a member of IQPS
- Experience as an executive secretary / personal assistant
- An advanced level of computer literacy and wide knowledge of relevant software packages
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
This is a full-time role working Monday-Friday, 0900-1700.
Rate of pay is £12.09 per hour.
This is a temporary assignment ongoing until 31/12/2021 with a possibility for an extension.
If you are interested, please apply below