My Client is seeking an experienced PA to support a Senior member of staff based in Brighton. You will be a hardworking, confident and professional individual who has the ability to multi-task effectively, have fantastic time and diary management skills, highly organised and brilliant written and verbal communication capabilities.
- Responsible for managing a Senior member of staff diary.
- Liaising with other members of staff, Governors and the local community.
- Providing support with any Administrative duties.
- Producing reports and weekly newsletters.
- Able to work in a fast paced and pressured environment.
- Keeping up to date with all the relevant information for policies and procedures.
Role: Personal Assistant
Hours: 37 hours
Salary: £25,000-£27,000 (Depending on experience)
If you are interested in this position, apply today!