* Urgent PA role
* Immediate Interviews
* Immediate Start
* 6 months Fixed Term Contract
* Experience of managing 1 or more members of senior staff
* Diary management, note taking, bookings.
* 40-50 WPM - Intermediate Excel MIN - and PowerPoint
* Start immediately. Interview w/c 10 December.
What you will be doing?
Providing personal support to Executive Committee members to enable them to carry out their duties efficiently and effectively. Where possible to also provide administrative duties as necessary to the Leadership Team of the Executive Committee member aligned to support.
This position is for a 6-month contract.
* Responsible for organising the diary effectively, including arranging meetings and allowing appropriate spaces for working time and travel time
* Organising travel and hotel bookings for trips, researching flight information, ensuring that all elements - such as transfers, local transport and hotel bookings are covered and aligned - and preparing detailed itineraries, including Visa applications. Also ensure that, where required, travel arrangements are co-ordinated with those of travel companions. Focusing on cost efficiency where possible.
* Preparing expenses and collating all appropriate receipts for the Finance department, including recording and tracking all expenses and payment dates
* Arranging regular meetings, including inviting attendees, preparing agendas and co-ordinating presentations, organising refreshments
* Assist with creating sophisticated PowerPoint presentations and other documents for business meetings and briefings
* Make arrangements for visitors from other offices and companies, including arranging meeting rooms, equipment, refreshments, lunches/dinners, hotel rooms and transfers etc. as necessary, and acting as a point of contact/co-ordination for arriving visitors
* Maintain a pro-active and structured approach to the role, anticipating future needs and problems and taking active steps to address these as far as possible
* Ad hoc work for the Leadership Team of the ExCom may be required
Who are we looking for?
* Strong keyboarding skills (min 50 wpm accurate typing speed). Shorthand useful, not essential.
* Proven high standard of written English, (fluency, grammar and spelling)
* Proven competency at Intermediate level or higher in MS Word and Excel
* Proven competency at Advanced level in PowerPoint
* Bi-lingual in French / English is desirable as are other foreign languages, especially Spanish.
* Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels, including balancing sensitivity and discretion with strength and clarity
* Must have a friendly and welcoming personal style
* Proven ability to work and build relationships with others in a professional, positive and confident manner
* Takes personal responsibility for own actions and decisions, and displays commitment to achieve results
* Evidence of taking an organised, controlled and structured approach to the role, including the ability to anticipate needs and problems in advance and be pro-active about addressing these
* Accepts responsibility for problems which occur and retains ownership until they are resolved
* Ability to stay calm, positive and in control while under pressure is essential.