Are you an experienced PA with knowledge in Project Support? Then I have the role just for you!
Based in central Swindon, my Client is looking for a part-time temporary PA to work 4 days a week to join their Digital, Data and Technology transformation programme for an initial 6 month bases, paying the rate of £16/hour. This role is within a government organisation and to be considered for this role you need to complete our compliance procedure as well as a security check.
My Client is looking for someone provide secretarial and project support across the programme working closely with the Heads of Functions, project managers, users and stakeholders across the organisation. There will be a requirement to provide cover and to work collaboratively across the team in line with work pressures to ensure that the Heads of Function are well supported. The role will require the ability to manage and respond to different types of challenges and tasks on a daily basis in a pressurised, fast-paced environment. The PA and Project Officer will provide high level support to the programme including the collation of reports, attendance at and support in delivery/documentation of project meetings. Responsibilities include:
- Support to the Heads of Functions in the Digital Delivery Service team by organising workshops, meetings, coordination and management of diaries and making travel arrangements (where required)
- Proactively planning and anticipating work-flows for the team
- Effective organising and schedule management
- Communicate effectively to a variety of internal and external stakeholders, using the appropriate media including emails, written briefing and verbal communications
- Building and maintaining relationships at all levels within the organisation and with external stakeholders
- Use own judgement to respond to issues or escalate as appropriate
- Maintain confidentiality and confidence at all times
- Work closely with Project/Delivery Managers to define and coordinate the agile sprint process, scheduling daily, weekly and bi-weekly meetings, taking actions as necessary
- Ensure that project management documentation, reports and plans are accurate and complete project planning - assisting Project Managers in producing project plans and thereafter in maintaining the plans, ensuring that the plans adhere to planning standards and are being kept up to date
- Ensure accuracy and consistent quality across all project documentation, including board packs
- Take a lead role in project/programme procurement and advise where necessary
- Fully prepare for and ensure accurate records of internal and external meetings, including a key role in project boards
- Take a proactive approach and seek the opportunity to take responsibility for delivering key tasks, identify inter-project dependencies and opportunities for improvement
If you believe this would be a perfect role for you, please apply today!