PA to Deputy Director within the NHS
Salary - £10.29 per hour
Hours - Part Time 3 days per week.
Location - Currently working from home - Office based in Wolverhampton.
Do you have proven work history within a Personal Assistant capacity? Have you worked in a busy administrative environment, delivering a full range of administrative procedures? Do you have excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft packages? Do you have excellent listening and communication skills? Do you have working knowledge of planning and prioritising your workload?
If yes is your answer, then I have the perfect role for you.
I am currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant to support a Deputy NHS Director. This is temporary role starting ASAP and ending in August 2021.
Your Duties will include:
- Inbox management, including monitoring and organising emails.
- Diary management including compilation, coordination and prioritisation of appointments.
- Minute taking and maintenance of action trackers, producing reports, presentations and meeting papers to an excellent standard and circulating these in a timely manner in advance of and following meetings as appropriate.
- Appropriately manage all correspondence replying to emails, letters, requests and memorandums as required.
- Collate and prepare information, documentation and correspondence on behalf of the Deputy Director for a range of audiences both internally and externally.
- Appropriately manage telephone calls from distressed complainants, providing assistance and proposing solutions to complex and sensitive situations and circumstances.
- Organise and arrange functions and events on behalf of the Deputy Director as necessary, including organisation of travel and accommodation as appropriate, ensuring it is procured correctly.
- Undertake general administrative duties including scanning and photocopying, in addition to creating, developing and managing databases, spread sheets, project plans & trackers and other documents in line with the needs of the Deputy Director.
- Supervise staff on a day to day basis as necessary
- Regularly review administrative processes/ practices in the relevant area and propose improvements arising from such reviews
- Provide cover for Personal Assistant colleagues across the trust in the event of their absence
- Provide logistic support in the event of an internal or external major incident to support the Deputy Director, undertaking and maintaining appropriate training including participation in internal training exercises.
If you are ready for your next challenge, and this sounds like the role for you - then please apply for this role