We are looking for 2 enthusiastic PA/Admin Assistants (The split of hours is 1 x 22.5 hours per week and 1 x 37.5 hours per week), with excellent communication skills, word processing skills, the ability to work independently and who will provide support to the team with a variety of duties, minute taking is essential.
In particular the post holder will provide and coordinate administrative and secretarial services; including for example, the preparation of agendas and minutes, taking appropriate follow-up action as required.
Outline of role responsibilities
- Full admin support for meetings (some at Board level) - preparing agenda, distributing papers, taking formal minutes and actions
- Updating presentations for meetings
- Gathering performance data from service providers, distributing as necessary and updating dashboards with quarterly data
- Arranging routine and ad hoc meetings and maintaining a tracking log
- Managing a team generic Outlook Inbox and filing emails
- Answering calls to a query line, taking and forwarding messages
- Some travel booking
- Collecting and distributing post