We are currently working in partnership with an education services provider based near Guildford, seeking an Administrator/PA to the Director on a permanent basis starting early July, possibly sooner.
This vacancy has come about due to continued success and therefore expansion and will be an opportunity for a highly organised individual to support a busy Director to ensure the smooth running of the business.
Your key responsibilities:
- Run errands on behalf of the Director and other stakeholders
- Take calls and messages
- Manage the inbox and respond to emails accordingly
- Take minutes during meetings
- General administrative responsibilities
Hours: approx 9am-4pm (flexibility required)
- As this is working within the education sector, you will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS if you don't currently hold one
- You will be expected to work across several sites; two based near Guildford, one in Aldershot and the Director's house on occasion
To be considered for this excellent Administrator/PA job, you must have:
- A full driving license and access to your own vehicle
- A confident user of MS Outlook, Word, Excel etc
- A background in administration and/or PA work
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
Ideally you will also have had exposure to a school or education setting and be confident to support a busy Director with all administrative tasks. You will also hold a current enhanced DBS although this is not essential for the right candidate and one will then be applied for on your behalf.
Interviews will be held in the coming weeks, and will be conducted face to face in a socially distanced setting. We are looking for someone to start early July however an earlier start may be available for the right candidate.
Please apply now if you are looking to make a difference, working within the education sector and are a strong PA or Administrator.