PA/Administrator required, West Bridgford Location, Fantastic Public Sector Client, £11 per hour, Long Term Assignment
The role is temporary, for at least 12 months, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, 37hrs per week at £11.00/hr.
You will provide administrative support by being able to follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Allocated to a business board
- Setting agendas for meeting
- Set up the meetings and ensure all preparation is done
- Minuting meetings by focusing on the actions required, rather than minute by minute
- Assisting the executive coordination manager in their administrative tasks
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
The role will be split between working from home and attending the office. Full training is given.
The pay rate is £11.00 per hour, benefits include holiday pay and pension scheme
You will be subject to full 3 year referencing and a Basic DBS check. Current photographic ID will be required along with NI and proofs of address.
Please apply online with your current CV in WORD format. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications