PA / Bookkeeper
You will be working in a high-paced, FCA regulated,commercial finance office reporting directly to the Director of Operations and CEO
The role will be tasked with performing a range of duties including supporting the administrative arm of the CEO`s role. These will include accounting, VAT returns, management of enquiries, data reporting, finance reporting and book-keeping. This will in turn reflect a wider office support role to include event management and some client hospitality. The role will also be tasked with managing office fire and safety regulations
Specific duties of the roles will include:
· Covering other administrators` duties if they are away
· Liaising with clients for other team members
· Managing the office supplies
· File keeping and organisation
· Organising payroll
· Day to day bookkeeping and VAT returns
· Elements of property management and liaising with tenant and contractors
· Organising agendas and minute keeping for meetings
· Commercial finance application submissions
· Record staff holidays and sickness
· Assisting event organisation
· Client hospitality
· Good-written and communication skills
· Liaising with professional advisors accountants valuers and solicitors
We also require the applicant to have a knowledge of data protection and credit control
You will be proficient in office management, thoroughly organised, have a good understanding of Microsoft Excel, a good phone manner and good written skills. You will be upbeat and keen to impress and embrace a positive work environment.
The applicant must have a happy and pro-active temperament to work in this role.
Hours will be 9am - 6pm.