Brook Street are currently working on behalf of our global IT client to recruit a PA/Business Support Administrator to provide administrative support to two senior Enterprise sales directors.
This is a contract role to start mid-June for a few weeks initially but with the strong possibility of a 12 month extension thereafter.
The salary offered is up to £26,500 per annum.
The role will require a minimum of 2-3 days onsite at our client's offices in Reading once restrictions ease.
- Pro-active diary management for each director supported, responsible for keeping an overall view of the diary and ensuring that there is an optimum schedule for the meetings.
- Ensuring all briefing papers and supporting information for internal / external meetings are given to the directors in a timely manner.
- Maintain the team`s ROB (Rhythm of the Business) ensuring that the directors and managers are informed of any potential clashes and rescheduling as appropriate.
- Managing logistics for all internal and external meetings for directors
- Scheduling and co-ordination of all group meetings and off-sites, including logistics, catering, budgets etc.
- Manage and monitor actions from each sector meetings.
- Updating and monitoring org charts and team aliases/distribution lists for each team.
- Preparing and interim approving expenses for each director.
- Co-coordinating domestic and international travel on behalf of the directors including accommodation, transfers
- Ownership of internal processes for the sectors, including creating Purchase Orders, tracking invoices, ordering Hardware/Software
- Provide support to new starters in the teams - getting them onboard quickly with the things they need including laptops and phones.
This role sits in a fast paced environment and will require regular contact with stakeholders via Microsoft Teams and email. There will be much coordinating and organising.
Our client has placed particular emphasis on the following requirements;
- Microsoft tool suite particularly outlook and Teams experience
- Growth mindset/problem solving
- Organised and proactive
Deadline for applications: Monday 17th May 2pm