We are seeking a confident Personal Assistant to join a large public sector organisation on a rolling temporary contract based in Cardiff. This is a hybrid/remote working opportunity with occasional visits to the office in the centre of Cardiff. We are looking for someone with experience at providing Personal Assistant support to senior management and senior stakeholders.
- Proactive diary management, setting up meetings in a prompt & efficient manner
- Email inbox management
- Extensive use of MS Office packages, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Answering telephone queries and addressing urgent matters
- Meeting, conference calls, video conference set up - internally and externally
- Arrange travel arrangements as required
- Management of expenses
- Set up and maintain records within the department
It is expected this role will be ongoing for at least 3 months as the employer is advertising this role on a permanent basis. The successful temporary candidate has the right to apply for the permanent position.
- Competitive pay rate
- Weekly pay
- Annual leave - up to 40 days per year including bank holidays
- Remote / Flexible working
- Excellent employer prospects with the potential for permanent work or internal progression