We are currently recruiting for an expertly organised Executive Assistant/PA to provide support to the Lettings Director of a fantastic property company based at their offices in Hammersmith.
This is a highly demanding role and the successful candidate will need to be highly organised, able to cope very well under pressure and exceed challenging targets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing full administration support to the Lettings Director
- Recording and updating all deals, calculating fees and bonuses
- Assisting with general recruitment within the offices
- Managing customer/client queries and complaints
- Diary management, gatekeeping and management of complex travel requirements
- Ordering and maintaining the stationary
- Ensuring the office is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Expertise in a demanding PA/EA or Office Coordinator role
- Knowledge of the property industry with exposure to working in an Estate Agency or similar
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft packages including PowerPoint and Excel
- Superb spoken and written English
- Proven organisation skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure within a demanding and time-sensitive environment
This is an amazing opportunity to join a well established property company who operative within the medium - top end London residential market. You will also have the opportunity to work with the Marketing, Accounts and Property Management teams as well as 360 involvement with lettings.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 8.45am-6pm (must be flexible for out of hours and occasional Saturday work)
£30,000-£35,000 (must have expertise within the property sector)
Apply NOW to be considered for this rare opportunity...