A permanent vacancy has arisen with a company boasting over 200 years of trading in the St. George area of Bristol, just 20 minutes from the city centre. This fantastic company is looking for the right candidate to help keep the office running efficiently and will be directly responsible for making sure everything runs smoothly and is well-organised.
A strong Administrator is needed who is looking to stay long term, as this is a stable business with excellent benefits.
Your duties include
- Ensure the smooth running of the office including managing incoming and outgoing post, dealing with phone and email enquiries and ensuring records (including paper and electronic files of all kinds) are updated and relevant paperwork is processed
- Providing any additional administrative support to the branch manager when required
- Diary management
- Stock management including tea/coffee, stationery.
- General Management of the office
- Receiving and handling payments, deposits etc.
- Dealing with and helping clients, potential clients and past clients with a range of queries.
What you will need
- A good work ethic. This role can be challenging and will require focus and effort.
- Good people skills. You will be dealing with people from all backgrounds and walks of life.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good computer skills are essential.
- Strong attention to detail
- Great working environment
- Supportive team, throughout offices in South Wales / South West
- Excellent management & leadership team
- Personal development
- Monday-Friday, no evenings and no weekends
Apply now for further information or call Kerry Lewis in our Cardiff office.