Salary - £25,000 - £30,000
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 08:30am to 17:00pm.
We have an exciting opportunity for a PA within my clients thriving Family Department. This role is a full time role working out of our client Charminster office. Our client family law department is made up of 7 specialist family lawyers and the team is one of the largest in the South West.'
Client is a progressive and expanding legal practice with over 165 staff and 6 offices. Client culture supports and encourages your career development.
Main Responsibilities as a family legal secretary:
- To provide audio typing using BigHand
- To word process documents and materials
- Assist in communication with clients, taking telephone calls and accurately recording messages and providing assistance wherever possible
- Assist in the personal organisation of the Family team through the operation of a diary management system, including a bring forward system, key dates and filing papers
- Maintain and build upon existing client relationships
- Undertake admin duties associated with the position such as filing and photocopying
- Limited administration of legal aid files for a discreet area of work
- Maintain an effective filing system for all client and other matters
- Provide such secretarial/administrative activities
- Provide cover for the department and the rest of the firm as and when required
- Ensure the positive representation of the firm when dealing with clients and other outside agencies
- Use of Envision case management system
Client offer a competitive salary. There is a big emphasis at the firm on rewarding staff and we are continually reviewing our staff benefits. These currently include: above average holiday (31 days inc. bank holidays), an option of a gym membership, extra pension contributions, extra holiday or a Healthcare Cashback Scheme.
Please contact Lee Plummer @ Brook Street or send CV to lerone.plummer (@) brookstreet.co.uk
Contact Number - 07483 330591.