A fantastic opportunity has become available to work full time in a temporary position in Warrington, within a Government body as a PA / Admin Officer. The pay rate starts off at £8.87 an hour. The hours of work are Monday - Friday 37 hours a week.
The Successful Candidate will provide contract administrative support. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- handling of the administrative arrangements for public inquiries, conduct hearings and implementing decisions, directions and instructions;
- the provision of all relevant papers to appellant bodies; the drafting of submissions on regulatory casework;
- the issue of warning letters
- Secretarial experience
- Minute taking experience
- Diary management experience
- Experience in using MS Outlook, Word, Excel and researching data bases is essential.
- The post will also include the requirement to clerk Public Inquiry Hearings held by the Traffic Commissioner.
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C/Level 5 or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
If you would like to apply for this position please complete our online registration at
https://registrations.brookstreet.co.uk/public-sector-registration.asp. Or email an up to date CV quoting "Warrington PA" reference.