A fantastic opportunity has become available to work full time in a temporary position in Warrington, within a Government body as an Administration Assistant. The pay rate starts off at £10.38 an hour. The hours of work are Monday - Friday 37 hours a week.
The Successful Candidate will provide contract administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Ensure vehicles are available for MOT appointments and car services whilst ensuring investigators needs are met..
- Liaise with the finance department, budget holders and external companies in relation to purchase order queries and the reconciliation of invoices.
- Assist with the arrangement of meetings and other events, including the booking of video conference facilities and sending out invitations at the request of investigators.
- Book travel, accommodation and car hire on request.
- Manage equipment booking system in respect of the portable audio equipment used in interviews. the
- Assist the Team with the provision of material to investigators
- Assist the Team with administrative tasks as required such as researching, updating spreadsheets and scanning.
- Import / export data as required after it has been authorised by a responsible member of staff.
- Photocopy and scan documentation as required.
- Carry out HOLMES proof reading.
- Assist and liaise with staff members to maintain good communication and relationships and with colleagues in other regional offices and interested parties.
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C/Level 5 or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Driving Licence is essential for this role
If you would like to apply for this position please complete our online registration at