We currently have 2 positions for a PA/Secretary to work for our client within the Environment Agency based in Leeds City Centre. This a long term temporary role.
Hours: Monday- Friday, 9am-5pm
Salary: £9.56 per hour
The role of a Yorkshire Area Secretary is to provide a comprehensive and professional secretarial and administration service to a dedicated Area Leadership Manager/s (ALT). This might also include other members of the Leadership Team, Senior Officers or the department from time to time in order to support the efficient delivery of the area`s business objectives.
- Support with team management
- Diary management
- Book and arrange meetings
- Manage expenses
- General administration etc. dealing with queries via phone and email, photocopying, filing, updating systems
- Communicate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Previous PA/secretarial experience is desirable but not essential
- Good time keeping and organisation skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong IT knowledge and experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
We are working quickly to arrange interviews for this role, if you are interested please apply now!