We are looking for an experienced PA to Managing Director for our public sector client, based on the outskirts of Leeds. To be considered, candidates must have experience providing PA support to Director level or above.
This is a 7 month fixed term temporary contract with an attractive salary of £23,000 to £30,000 pro rata. We have immediate interview slots available, with the view to start immediately.
**The successful candidate must be able to provide reference information for the last 5 years, provide relevant ID documentation and adhere to compulsory compliance checks in order to start this role.**
This is a varied role with a range of responsibilities to support the Managing Director in a very successful and ever growing business. You will be expected to produce work to an excellent standard and bring passion and sound business acumen. You will be required to engage with staff across the various UK sites whilst maintaining excellent co-ordination ability.
- PA support to Managing Director
- Diary management, organising travel, collation of reports and documents
- General administrative duties and necessary project work as required
- Preparing documentation ahead of board meetings
- Meeting preparation and hosting, minute/action taking, setting the agenda, sharing and updating key stakeholders
- Sound knowledge of all Microsoft Office tools
- Able to confidently demonstrate the traditional elements of the role, eg, diary management, minute taking, recording and chasing actions, collating information packs, handling correspondence
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication - confident at meeting new people, engaging and helpful
- Able to work to own initiative and manage workloads effectively
- Flexible attitude to a broad range of work, and disciplined multi tasker
- Willing to travel occasionally, seeing this as an opportunity to meet new people and learn more about the business
Standard working hours are 9.00-5.30 Monday to Friday and the successful candidate must be flexible as some meetings may over run.
In return our client offers:
£11.79 - £15.38 per hour (Salary in the region of £23,000 - £30,000 pro rata)
Free onsite parking
Successful candidates must be able to provide reference information for the last 5 years and adhere to compulsory compliance checks in order to start this role.
To be considered for this role, please apply online now.