£22,000 - £27,000 Depending on Experience
Do you have excellent written and good communication skills?
Are you a whizz on Microsoft packages and have good interpersonal skills with a background in PA work, if so my prestigious growing client in the Motor industry is looking for an experienced PA to the Operations Director to join them,
Due to location of office it is ideal if the candidate can drive
Who you will be working for
You could be working with the best in the industry, and due to career progression/expansion, an opportunity has arisen for a Personal Assistant to come on board and work with the Operations Director. You will be working out of a brand new, purpose built office.
What you will be responsible for.
This is a busy role assisting the team in delivering an outstanding service to new and existing clients. Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Email and diary management.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Liaising with clients, particularly ensuring timely responses to client queries.
- Compiling documentation for project binders, including correspondence, quotes, drawings, health and safety information etc.
- Attending project team meetings and managing actions.
- Project management
If you are a self-motivated and exceptionally well-organised individual, then we want to hear from you.
You must have exceptional attention to detail, and the ability to work unsupervised and to tight deadlines are also important.
What our client is looking for in you
- Proven track record of Senior Admin experience
- High degree of competency in Microsoft Office packages, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ideally, at least 3 years' experience working as a PA or in a senior administration role
- Experience in Project Management is preferred but not essential
What's in it for you
Along with a great salary, you will be working in a positive work environment with a great team who have doubled in size in the last year and will push you to join in with their success. Being part of a growing family business, you will be a valued member of the team and have the opportunity to progress with them.
This role is active now! Please submit your CV now to -