This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious self-starter within a thriving international company. It will involve working closely with the Director, including international travel to America and beyond.
There are 3 key parts to the role:
- Projects: assisting the director in project management, establishing new bases for the company and creating new opportunities around the world.
- Representation: On occasion, you will be asked to represent the Director in meetings, when they are otherwise engaged, dealing with potential and current clients as well as customers.
- General organisation: Taking minutes, booking travel, managing the diary, taking calls, basic data entry.
The company is expanding at a rapid rate, providing huge opportunities to progress. The person who was formally in this position has now been promoted to an Assistant Director position. Specialising in placing a variety of aspirational medical professionals in shadowing positions across the world, they are looking for an aspirational go-getter to come in and crack on!
The ideal candidate:
- Flexible: This is not your typical 9-5 role. We are looking for somebody who is excited by the prospect of travel across the world as a perk to the job.
- Confident: My client needs somebody who has a good strength of conviction, able to confidently deal with people and their own workload.
- Proactive: This is not your typical administrative role - they are looking for someone who can find their own solutions to problems and get on with the job at hand.
Apply Directly through this advert.
To Speed up the process email your CV to me directly at .