As one of the few remaining family-owned businesses, Our client are renowned throughout the Highlands and North of Scotland for their quality of work and their customer excellence. As an employer of choice, they have an exciting opportunity for a Panel Beater to join the business and work towards a recognised qualification.
Hours Full time, 40 hours per week.
About the role:
Looking for a qualified, experienced Panel Beater to work in our VAG Approved Paint and Body Repair Centre in Inverness. Working as part of an efficient team, you`ll take great pride in repairing damaged vehicles to their former glory, following written and verbal instructions, and manufacturer guidelines. You should be someone with a passion for repairing accident-damaged vehicles to the highest possible standard.
- Following written instructions.
- Replacing and repairing damaged panels.
- Welding new panels into place.
- Stripping and rebuilding accident-damaged vehicles.
- Safely and correctly using a range of hand and power tools.
- Essential skills:
- Full experience in accident damage repair
- A high level of skill in panel beating.
- Ability to follow instructions effectively.
In return for your enthusiasm and willingness to learn, you`ll receive extensive training on specific tasks, and one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, preferential rates on new and used cars.
Our Offer to You:
- Generous Annual Leave
- Competitive Salary
- Extensive Brand Training
- Great learning and career opportunities
- Discount on new and used cars
- Discounted servicing, parts and accessories
- Employee customer referral scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Wellbeing Scheme