Brook Street Recruitment is working with our client in Ballyclare who are currently seeking a Full Time Panel Beater / Technician to fulfil an expanding workload.
* Repair or replace as necessary bodywork panels of damaged vehicles according to the instructions received or details on the job card - this will include chassis and framework
* Dismantle and repair damaged vehicles by either repairing damaged panels or by replacing those beyond repair
* Adhere to manufacturers literature and modification bulletins as appropriate to the repair and to the replacement of chassis and panel work
* Must have previous relevant experience of Mig & spot welding
* Removal and replacement of welded panels.
* Previous experience of Panel beating repairs on commercial / heavy goods vehicle
* Cab and chassis straightening and alignment
* Full cab replacement
* Metal, Electrical and Trim
* An HGV driving licence would be desirable but is not essential.
There will be opportunity for overtime as and when required.
Remuneration A competitive rate of pay will be available, to be decided dependent on experience.
Other benefits include: - 30 days' paid holiday - Company pension scheme with very generous matching employer contributions - Health Cash Plan - Corporate Gym Membership - Cycle to work scheme - Death in service benefit - Free staff car parking
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a very successful and well-established business.
Please send CV via the link