Role - Paperwork Operative
Location - Leeds
Hours - Shift '4 on, 4 off', 7.00am-7.00pm
Rate of pay - Trainee rate =£9.33, Rate after training = £9.51
The training period will be no more than 6 months.
You could be working for an industry leading company. The successful candidate will be joining the busy Production Team in Leeds.
You will play a key role in ensuring each product specification is followed and any anomalies are reported immediately. You will be responsible for maintaining high quality products focusing on increasing yield and reducing wastage.
Main duties include:
- To monitor a critical control point (CCP) in line with the relevant FSP training.
- To adhere to rules and regulations and good practices with regard to health and safety, food hygiene and quality standards.
- Coordination and verification of completed documentation to ensure a high level of accuracy is maintained.
- To ensure that any production targets set by the Area Supervisor/ Team Leader are met; or if this is not possible, shortfalls are reported to the relevant person in a timely manner.
- To maintain a clean and tidy area (work, changing room, canteen etc), meeting both safety and hygiene regulations of the site.
- Carry out training commensurate with the area including regular refresher/update training as and when required.
- To report any equipment defects immediately to the Area Supervisor/Team Leader.
- To assist during internal/ external audits as required.
- To promote equal opportunities
- Undertake any training that may be required or desirable
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as and when required
What's needed from you?
A proven track record of your brilliance is essential. If you have demonstrable experience in a similar role, we'd love to speak with you!
We are ideally looking for a candidate with a 'can do' attitude with experience in Production (Ideally Food, but not essential) and who would like to pursue and grow a successful career with our client's business.
- You must be a great team player and be a confident communicator.
- You must have an interest in personal growth and willingness to learn.
- You should also have a high degree of competency in IT literacy, communication, responsiveness, multitasking, and be comfortable working under pressure.
This is fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a great career with a well-established company.
If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you. SUBMIT YOUR CV NOW
Any questions or to arrange a discreet chat, please email / 07515 325 150