Paralegal - £18,000-£25,000 - Immediate Start
I am working with a fantastic Law firm in Central London to fill a Paralegal position. They are looking for a confident Paralegal with a good knowledge of the Civil Procedural Rules (CPR) and Litigation Law and Procedures to join a busy Dispute Resolution team.
To be considered you must have the following:
- A completed LPC (Legal Practice Course)
- Good knowledge of Civil Procedure Rules (CPR)
- Understanding of basic Litigation Law and Procedure
- Arranging, preparing for and attending hearings and conferences
- Arranging and attending appointments with new, current and former clients and dealing with their queries
- Advising on civil procedure; civil litigation matters and to provide an estimate of costs
- Drafting and/or dictating correspondence to clients
- Instructing counsel, experts, solicitor advocates or other third-parties
- Note taking and minute taking
- General administrative tasks to contribute to the smooth running of the firm
Hours: Monday-Friday 09:30-18:00
Benefits: Work place pension, Employment Assistance Scheme, Mental health advice and counselling available.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you and you would like to be considered, then please apply now and we will be in touch!