Develop your private family expertise as a paralegal/legal assistant within a niche Lincolnshire practice.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious paralegal or legal assistant to join a specialist team located in the Grantham area. Gaining hands-on experience within private family matters, the successful paralegal or legal assistant will manage a diverse workload with minimal supervision. There is a possibility for this role to develop into a training contract for the right candidate.
- Financial remedies
- Pre and post nuptial agreements
- Cohabitation matters
- Child arrangement orders
- Participating in business development initiatives
- A paralegal or legal assistant with a minimum of six months family experience
- Private family experience is highly advantageous
- Demonstrates exceptional communication and client care skills
- Manages own workload with minimal supervision
- Is personable, professional and detail orientated
- Has a desire for professional development
Our client is a niche and ever-growing law firm which has more recently grown a more traditional legal practice to sit alongside its core litigation business. They now have a full-service practice serving families and individuals. Offering a wide range to local and regional individuals and businesses, they have built a large and growing portfolio of loyal clients. Our client is a well-run firm, with a low staff attrition rate, active in their community with charity support schemes, local networking groups, excellent bonus schemes and Lexcel accreditation - this is undoubtedly the perfect practice for any paralegal who wishes to develop their legal career further.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Genuine long-term career progression opportunity
- Training contract prospects
- Contributory pension scheme
- Modern working environment
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Any questions please call Louise at Brook Street on 07483 369520. Or email
Thank you for your interest in this role. We will aim to let you know if you have been successful for the role within 14 days of application.