We are looking a Paralegal to work with our client based in the Government Legal Department. This will be a long term temporary position
Location: Leeds City Centre
Pay: £9.08 per hour
hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
You will be working within the litigation team working through cases mainly focused around personal injury and inquest. You will be liaising with solicitors, courts and prisons as the main service in contact with the team is the Prison Service.
- Working to court deadlines
- Making calls to courts and prisons
- Working through cases provided by solicitors
- Using the in house case management system
- Inputting data
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Completing general admin duties e.g filing, printing, faxing.
Skill required for the role:
- Paralegal or litigation experience is desirable
- Excellent IT knowledge and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail
You will receive full training on the in house case management systems.
We are working quickly to arrange interviews for this role, if you are interested please apply now.