A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Paraplanner to join a successful Chartered Financial Services Company. The organisation is based in Derby. In return they are offering a competitive salary of up to £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience.
A role is based in a modern building in Derbyshire. This role will involve assisting the Financial advisors all administrative tasks including, cash flows, research, dealing with complex financial plans, pension work, investments, ISA's, trust work, tax planning and Bonds. The work will involve writing reports from the information given by the F.A.
You will be joining a firm of Independent Financial Advisors several with Chartered status. Their aim is to to offer you the highest possible standards of assistance and advice whenever you require financial planning expertise. Having 19 Financial advisors, 6 paraplanners and 4 administrators as part of the team.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Paraplanner to several financial advisors
- report writing
- Answering the phone
Monday - Friday
9.00am - 5.30pm - 1 hr Lunch but flexible
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills with a natural passion for customer
- Previous experience as a Paraplanner is essential ( 6 month min)
- Good team player- ability to work in a small team
- Ability to multitask
- A strong attention to detail
-Confident in challenging processes and information given by the FA
-Excellent communication skills
-Excellent organisational skills
-Experience in use of IT including word and excel
-Excellent numeracy skills
-Attention to detail
-Ability to prioritise
-Confident and consultative nature- will investigate and research, not afraid to ask questions
-Work on own initiative
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £25,000 to £30,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Monday- Friday 9:00 - 5:30 working hours (1 hour lunch)
- 28 days holiday including all Bank Holidays
- Full training on bespoke systems
- Free Car Parking
- Modern office environment
-Social events (Summer and Christmas) paid for by the company
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your CV or call Caroline on 0115 8793500