Brook Street (UK) Limited is delighted to be working on behalf of our Belfast client to recruit a Paraplanner on behalf of a well-established financial services firm in their Belfast office.
Our client has been in operation for a numbers of years and are continually growing and they are now keen to add to their expanding team.
The new Paraplanner would be responsible for working as part of a team to deliver a high-quality administration service within agreed timescales and to take responsibility for complex cases when necessary
* Act as a point of contact for complex enquiries as and when required
* Provide effective technical support both externally & internally
* Take ownership of certain customer queries and problems
* Ensure that all cases are dealt with in a compliant manner and any action taken is fully documented
* Create, record and update customer data
* Produce appropriate output to ensure customer records are accurately maintained
* Review the status of customer business and provide regular updates on progress of their cases
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with key customers
* Develop & maintain knowledge of the FS market, legislative changes, company policies and procedures
* Maintain and implement P&D in partnership with manager
* Communicate and liaise internally and externally to facilitate excellent working relationships
* Provide integral support to the sales process in order to help increase new business income
* Suggest/contribute fully to process improvements
* Respond to opportunities to improve service as they arise
* Involvement in Projects as required
* Working towards (minimum of 3 RO exams or equivalent) or have achieved the Diploma in Financial Planning
* Minimum of 5 GCSEs, or equivalent, including English and Maths (Grade C or above)
* At least 3 year's relevant experience in the Financial Services industry, in a similar role, with exposure to suitability report writing.
* Computer Skills (MS Office)
Please send CV via the apply link