Paraplanner needed for a permanent role in Bristol - £28,000 - £35,000
Have you got experience as a Paraplanner?
Do you have a passion working in the financial sector?
And do you want to work in a supportive and friendly environment?
Brook Street are looking for a Paraplanner to support a team of Financial Advisors to be based in Winterbourne, Bristol!
This is an exciting opportunity for a friendly Paraplanner to join a supportive team of administrators, paraplanners and financial advisers. It is preferred if you have had previous experience in financial services and as a Paraplanner and also to be qualified to Level 4 in providing financial advice.
- Must hold a certificate in Financial Planning as a minimum, a Diploma in Financial Planning is desirable.
- Minimum of 3+ years` experience as a Paraplanner.
- Feel confident working alongside one or more advisers offering relevant advice based on new and existing client queries.
- Excellent report writing skills
- Detailed knowledge of the FCA's rules and requirements
- Broad knowledge of the financial services sector
As a Paraplanner you will be supporting partners and advisors in report writing and researching in relation to all product areas within the Financial Services Market.
This is a full-time and permanent role Monday - Friday, No weekends! With a salary between £28,000 - £35,000. If you would like to find out more then please call me on 0117 948 6313 or send your CV or APPLY NOW!