Our client a prestigious Financial Services firm in Belfast are looking for a paraplanner to join their private client team.
Providing effective technical support conducting whole of market research and compiling suitability reports
You will provide full paraplanning support to the financial advisers and will work closely with our advisers and support teams to research, analyse and compile Financial Planning reports.
* Have obtained or working towards Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
* Have extensive previous experience of working as a Paraplanner
* An understanding of the financial planning process with at 3 years relevant industry experience
* Experience in writing detailed and analytical suitability reports
* The ability to carry out complex analysis around Pensions, Investments & Life products
* Reviews of client reports providing advisors with regular updates
* Excellent knowledge of research tools and cash flow modelling
Fantastic salary and company benefits package on offer with a fantastic working environment.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading financial planning firm with the potential to grow and advance in your career.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV via the link