Are you an experienced Paraplanner looking for your next role in the Taunton area? or maybe you are looking to join a well-known Accountancy practice to further your experience and career in the financial sector?
Brook Street have an exciting role to join a wonderful Chartered Accountants with several offices spanning the South West. With a supportive environment and clear progression throughout, this has been voted one of the best places to work!
Monday - Friday 37.5 hours a week and Permanent.
To be considered for this role as Paraplanner it is desired that you have worked in a similar environment and have a clear passion for the financial sector.
Your role as Paraplanner will be to maintain and provide and excellent service to clients and support consultants. As a Paraplanner you will be based in the financial planning department and will be part of paraplanning team researching, preparing and writing a range of reports to given deadlines.
Desirable Key aspects:
- Dip PFS or equivalent;
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Client Care and Service focused including excellent telephone manner;
- Excellent communications skills including ability to contact clients and update personal information via telephone;
- A sound knowledge of Investments, Pensions, IHT planning and Centralised Investment Propositions;
- Previous experience of using intelligent office;
- Experience of Cashflow modelling Software such as Voyant and Cashcalc;
- Experience of using research tools such as FE Analytics, & Selectapension;
- Knowledge of Trusts;
- Excellent IT office skills including Word, Powerpoint and Excel, e-mail and internet;
In return you will receive a competitive salary package!
If you are interested in this role as Paraplanner then please send your CV or APPLY NOW!