Location: Tunbridge Wells
Hours: Flexible (based on 35 hours per week)
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to assist the Advisors in all aspects and provide advice to clients.
You will ideally have a minimum of 3 years` experience as a Technical Paraplanner within the financial industry and ideally be Level 4 DipPFS qualified or working towards it.
Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- To prepare letters, reports and documents to present advice to the client.
- Assist Advisors when preparing for meetings
- Updating client records for Annual Review meetings.
-Compliance with internal and regulatory guidelines
- Assist with special projects when requested by the Partners.
You will need knowledge and experience in:
- Personal Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning (Pre & Post)
- Investment funds and asset allocation
- Financial planning and Tax legislation
- FCA compliance requirements
- Experience in both bespoke and templated report writing
- Ability to work autonomously and handle your own caseload
- Be highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to contribute to the general administration within the firm.
If you have the right experience and would like more information about the role, Apply Today!